Ultra Bloom is formulated without nitrogen to aid in the development of flower and fruit buds. Although it may be used on all plants throughout the year, it is especially recommended for Azaleas, Camellias and Rhodenderons when flower buds begin to form in late summer, fall, and winter.
- Blended with humic acid and beneficial soil microbes including mycorrhizae.
- Derived from bone meal and potassium sulfate, analysis 0-10-10
- Application Rates:
- Azalea, Camellias, Rhododendrons (To help in flower development) — 1 Tbs per foot of height or width of plant. Apply each month from bud formation through flowering period.
- Fruit & Citrus Trees (To help in flower bud development and fruit sweetness) — Apply 3 Tbs per each foot of tree height. Apply on a monthly basis.
- General Applications (To improve flowering and root development) — For large areas apply 2 lbs per square ft. For individual plants apply 2 Tbs per each foot of plant height or width.
- Scatter over the soil surface, work into soil (except for Azalea, Camellias, Rhododendrons to avoid root damage), and water thoroughly.