Certified Organic & Non-GMO Seed Potatoes
Russet skin, shallow eyes, and white flesh are characteristic of this long-oval russet. Most widely grown potato in the U.S., originating from Luther Burbank’s early plant breeding. This is the potato that made Idaho famous.
- 100+ days, late-season
- Long-storing and scab-resistant
- Great baked fried or boiled
- Certified seed & certified organic
- Needs a consistent moisture supply
- One pound of seed potatoes will plant a row approximately 8′ long with seed pieces spaced at 8 – 12″ apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lb/acre (600 lb of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36″ apart with 12″ between plants.
- Under optimal conditions, you can expect to harvest 10–15 pounds of potatoes for every pound of seed potato planted.
- Container Compatible
- Easily Established
- For Baking (starchy)
- Good for Beginners
- Good Keeper
- Roasting/Mashing (all-purpose)